Saturday, December 23, 2006

Finally done shopping!

Well I just got home and im finally done shopping! I am exhausted. Shopping for not only my 7 kids, but all the family and friends etc is so exhausting. Right my its so cold so the arthritis in my knees is killing me, plus the cold makes my MS worse. Its only 6pm and I feel like I could go straight to bed and sleep forever! The only problem is the car is still full of stuff and we have to go get it all out. I not only had to go xmas shopping I had to go to the grocery store and buy all the xmas cooking stuff. OMG there were only 3 turkeys left! Thats what I get for waiting til the last minute. Usually I get the stuff earlier because my hubby's work always gives him a gift card, but this year we gave it to a family in need, so I waited till the last minute. Whats funny is we are from such a small place, that usually is so dead, but today it was a MAD HOUSE! Oh well, I am finally done now!!

No comments: